I realize tomorrow is the day I go in for Pre-Surgical Testing! Meet with the team that will help out my surgeon and go through step by step on the procedure! One week from tomorrow I will be in surgery...OMG one week from tomorrow! I have one week left to do what needs to be done, at work, around the house, and little things for myself too!
I am so excited; the time is finally right there...in my face and it just still does not seem realistic. I have done all I needed and I am 19.4 lbs lighter since I began this journey. With the help and support of my husband, children, family, friends, and co-workers I have come such a long way.
I finally packed up all my clothes that will not fit me next year, put them in a plastic bag and they will soon be in a bin for Salvation Army!
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and did not stuff myself to insanity, actually I didn't even stuff myself. I ate til I was comfortable and took my time and enjoyed every bite I ate!
I did my Black Friday Shopping and I am just about done my Christmas shopping. One less stress to have to worry about over the next few weeks after surgery.
But thats all for now, I am really speechless at this point and anxious!
December 6th, please hope all goes well for me. Surgery is only about an hour long. I will be up and posting as soon I am feel well enough!
To the healthier me I want to be!
Mandy

I will be following your journey and wishing you well!
ReplyDeleteThank you Angella. 5 day count down and I am super excited and nervous anxious and much much more crazy feelings all at once!
ReplyDelete