Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weigh in & more

Hello everyone,

Hope all is well and you are all having a wonderful weekend! 

This was me this morning in my truck, super excited to be down another 2.8 lbs.  Bringing my total weight loss to 74.2, at a weight of 195.8!!!  I am just super excited!

So, lots to tell.. I had a few Dr. Appointments this week!  None pertaining to my band, but I met with a new Dr. and my GYN too.  I was supposed to have a 6 month follow up too with my Lung Dr....but she cancelled because of the darn snow!

Tuesday I met with my "new" Dr.  I chose to switch Dr's for many reasons...but I won't get into that!  New Dr. B was great!  He ordered all kinds of tests to check my blood levels, iron, cholestrol, risk for stroke, heart attack, and much more.  Dr. B had me fill out a questionaire for depression and anxiety!  Come to find out, I have depression and anxiety!  I could have told you that!  LOL.  So he put me on Prozac 10mg for now and we see how I do with that!  So I began that on Thursday!  Dr. B is even going to have me follow up with him in 4 weeks to go over the bloodwork and check on me with the new meds!  How cool is that!

Now my appointment with the GYN!!!  OMG, I can't even begin to tell you my history with this lady!  I am not to keen with her.. since everytime I walked into her office she was degrating (Spelling??).  I know I am FAT!  I know I am Morbidly Obese!  No need to RUB IT IN!  So after my appointment with her last year, I felt really ashamed and decided this whole Weight Loss Surgery thing was the way for me to go!  When I walked into her office Thursday morning; I felt GREAT; but she sure does know how to CRUSH THAT!  "You still need to lose another 30lbs to be in the healthy category"- can I say "Thanks B*tch, I didn't realize I was still SO overweight!  OMG!!!  Anyways I have to go back to her office for a few things, but all is ok!  I assure you!

Ok... it's supper time!  I made Shepards Pie!  YUMMY!  I will be back later with more "STUFF"!

~Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? What a biatch! You look wonderful and should be so proud of what you have accomplished. I thought you were going to tell me she commented on how you have lost so much weight....like a NORMAL person would do! Good luck with the meds! They can make a world of difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arthur....gynecologists are the worst when it comes to weight. Anyone who has ever been fat knows exactly what you felt. It gave me hives just to think about it! I have my annual on Wednesday and I have lost 87 lbs since last time but I am completely sure mine will do the same thing and remind me that I am still fat. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing at Arthur in my post.....I wrote arggggggghhhh but my stupid iPad corrected it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should have said those exact words. She is so rude. I know I would have snapped on her. But hell I snap on everyone. LOL

    ReplyDelete