Are you superstitious?
No, I used to be... but then I grew up! LOL.
You wouldn’t be caught dead where – wearing what?
At the beach, wearing a bikini top and g-string bottoms. LMAO! What a site that would be!
What brand of perfume to you wear?
Not sure of the brand. But it's called Pink Sugar! It smells like Cotton Candy. Sweet Sweet Sweet! I love it!
Name five non-human things that you love and why.
I love my laptop-thats how I keep in touch.
My Cell Phone- Texting, texting, texting!!!
Wii - My workout buddy
My Bed!!!! I LOVE TO SLEEP!!!
My food. I LOVE TO EAT! Not like I used to... But I still love food!
Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.
In blogland, as usual... I am not commenting! I sure do read though! Real LIFE! Uggh... been hectic! So many Dr appointments this past week and more to come. (I will post about them tomorrow)! They hired someone to work with me! Really hope it works out! My son's party was a blast last weekend! I will post pics tomorrow! I have loads to blog about!!!!
Tomorrow is weigh in day!
See you then!
~MANDY

you're right! Slow and steady wins the race. I am happy as well with a lb. I should remember that atleast I am losing! :) Happy Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI just noticed that I am not getting your posts again! YOUR BYOC is no where to be house! This is weird!
ReplyDelete