Sunday, March 13, 2011

To Spanx or Not to Spanx .... That is the ????

So, I bought a pair of Spanx a few weeks ago and I love them! I bought the ones that go all the way up and under your bra! They really do smooth things out! I am amazed at what they do to my body!

So I guess my question is... do you all wear spanx to help hold in the loose skin that is sagging? Do you wear them daily or just on special occasions.

I wore them last night when we went to dinner and a movie and had on a new shirt. I feel proud that I have lost nearly 65 lbs and not ashamed to show a little skin!

What are your views on Spanx? Do you recommend something else? Is there anything cheaper than Spanx?

Let me know your thoughts and opinions!

~Mandy

9 comments:

  1. I have a pair of spanx but I haven't worn them in a long time, they were so uncomfortable. I will probably try again soon. I am so happy that you are feeling so good. I too love to bargain shop and you made out great at Old Navy (their clearance sales rock!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one or two pair, but I have only warn them once. I find them uncomfortable. I will wear them if I have a particular outfit that I want to wear, but needs some smoothing to look ok, like the fancy dinner we went to last month, but generally I don't wear them. I know several woman that don't leave the house wihtout them though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore them for my sister's wedding when I was a bridesmaid. I live in AZ so it is HOT... and the thought of wearing them on a regular basis makes me want to pass out. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't like wearing them when it's hot, but think they are fairly comfortable when the weather is cooler. I usually just wear for special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya...twin! So what day did you get married on? This might be a little freaky! It is a very small world! Thank you, I feel pretty good!

    Now to your question. I own some but I do not wear them every day! But what I do wear is a tank top that smooths. I used to wear one every day but since I started to lose weight they have gotten too big. So I am waiting to go down in size to get some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't wear them everyday but I do wear them if I am wearing an outfit that shows off my loose skin. I think they are going to be a godsend and become an everyday thing as I lose weight and get saggy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I own a pair and while I like th effect, I thought they were extremely uncomfortable. I have the heat problem too living in AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate Spanx, they roll down. :(

    But a full-body one sounds good. :) I don't think it's good to wear them daily b/c they can atrophy your muscles or something ridiculous. I'd google it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wear a "snaper under the crotch" body suit (sort of like a bathing suit) when I am wearing a dress so everything is held in place, smoothed out and no jiggle happens. I know some people wear them to work out, but that is a little to much for me

    ReplyDelete