How are you all? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I sure did! I will start with my Friday night shopping experience. I went to Sears to find some clothes, (I am in need of shirts since I cleared out my drawers and found myself naked cause I have about 4 shirts that actually "fit")! I didn't find many shirts in Sears but I did find 2 sweaters that I just adored! Omg, XL, not 2x or 3x. Just XL. (I think this will be my final for tops since my girls... umm.. are F cups)! LMAO.
Anyways, we left Sears and walked the mall for a bit. My mom asked if I wanted to head over to Old Navy! Now, for someone who is so big busted and over weight I never shopped in that store. Nothing EVER fitted me. Well, I went in.... and bought 4 v neck t-shirts and a shirt for my St. Patty's Day! I came home tried them all on and absolutely love them. I think they fit perfect. I am so pleased that I went in there cause I only spent $20 on 5 shirts. I love bargains.
I weighed in Saturday morning at Weight Watchers and was down 2lbs this week. Was relieved when I heard that, especially after all them damn evil Cradbury Mini Eggs.
La
st night my hubby and I took the kids to Weathervane for dinner and then to the movies. I ordered fish and mashed potatoes, took a few bites and realized I wasn't even hungry. I stopped eating and felt bad cause I just wasted $13 on a meal I couldn't eat. I did bring it home, but have a thing with leftovers (I usually don't eat them)! So, hope my hubby does. We saw the movie Rango, it was good and had some funny parts, but not as good as I thought it would be.
Today I am relaxing, before another hectic week arrives again at work! I overheard my bosses boss say "I really wish I could get her even more money, she really does deserve it"! Even though I will not be getting another raise anytime soon, it is nice to know that some do see how much I bust my ass!
~Mandy


Glad you had such a nice weekend! I absolutely LOVE Old Navy!
ReplyDeleteI need to head over to Old Navy, I'm in need of some good deals! Sounds like a great weekend, and congrats on the 2 lbs down. :)
ReplyDelete