Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Few Things

This is my son mimitating (meditating). Wanted to share with you all. He is going to be 6 next Friday! My baby boy!
I first of all want to say THANK YOU all so much for the comments! I really do appreciate it! You all keep me motivated especially those of you who are years out and look FABULOUS!

I also appreciate the responses for PBing and Sliming. Those were quite helpful. I believe I have slimed a few times, but just always thought that was phlem! Now that I think of it it had to of been Sliming! It is really grosse but whatever helps. This happens quite often though. Hmm.. I am guessing its not normal and I should talk to my surgeon about it!

I must say I think I am going through bandster HELL!!!! I have this awful tightness. YES, still tight... and I am 2 days done my period. I still can't freakin eat. Today I during my Team Management meeting (very small group - 6 of us) they all heard my stomach and asked if I was starving myself! Umm, not quite...my body is starving itself! LOL.

Uggh..when will it end. I am really hoping soon. I couldn't even sleep last night I was that uncomfortable. It feels like someone is in my stomach, wrapped a string around it and is tying it as tight as possible! Ouch!

Also, I think tonight is another night for Milk of Mag too... I have so many problems its not even funny at this point. But painful is more like it!
Here is to another day of hell!
~Mandy

8 comments:

  1. Wow, maybe you should call your Doctor and see what they think about the pain. It doesn't sound good at all. Maybe you are too tight. Your son is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd say get back in to the doc SOON! That can't be fun! And your son is ADORABLE!!!!! Hope you find relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get to eat soon and not be so uncomfortable. Cute pic of your son. My son is 14 and growing up so fast, still my baby though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie!

    Yes, call the doctor. You should be able to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eat woman...call the doctor and eat!

    Your son is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!

    RUN, don't walk, to your doc's office. You should be able to eat and you should not be sliming all the time. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your son is ADORABLE! And the same age as my youngest! She just turned 6 on valentines day. They are so sweet at this age and yet 6 feels like a big jump from 5 for some reason. :)

    You should go to the doc asap and get a slight unfil. You can do damage to yourself...so take care of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, I agree with the rest of the gals! Call for an emergency unfill. :(

    ReplyDelete