Saturday, March 19, 2011

BYOC and Weekly Weight

1. Regardless of what stage you are in - in your weight loss, get healthy journey – do you still consider yourself “fat”? Was there a point when you stopped feeling that way? I am just over 3 months out of surgery and still see myself as "fat". I am told it will take sometime to over come that. I may even need some counseling to help that. I looked at my photos (the befores and cry)! It really is depressing that I let myself go.

2. Tell us about your first kiss. My first kiss, I don't even remember! Sad Huh?

3. Describe your parenting style (either current or what you hope to do or what you would do if you ever had kids)? Hmmm... I think I am more laid back, I don't let my kids do whatever they want, but I don't hoover over them. I am open with my kids and try to be honest with them at all times. I am comforting, loving, and I will no longer be the "Fat MOM"!

4. How would your best friend describe you? I don't know! Lately, we haven't really hung out! WE did the other night for the first time since ..... Christmas eve really! But she will tell you I am Shy until you get to know me! I am loyal and trust worthy. I am a Go Getter! I don't know... A great person over all! I should ask her!

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life. Oh real life, what is real anymore! I feel like i am a robot! I go to work, come home, go to work, come home, go to work, come home! I am super busy at work and don't mind it, but I am exhausted at the end of the day! I guess it's good in some sort b/c I am moving more and lost 3.4 this week. So I can't complain! Blog life, been slackin! I read but don't comment. I thank all of you for your input about sliming, pBing and my tightness.

I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Paddy's Day! Here is a photo of me and my kids! WE are very much IRISH!

So, I lost 3.4 this week for a total of 68 lbs! I am 202 lbs right now... Onederland is so close I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!

I am no longer "TIGHT"! Yesterday and today have been ok! I went to my monthly WLS Support Group Thrusday night and shed some tears.

I didn't realize how this would be so emotional. I am a mess at times! I cried because I am so ashamed of myself and disgusted when I look at my old photos! I question what it is my husband saw when he met me! I question things all the time. We discussed relationships and friendships again. The moto is; You have a friend for a Reason, Season or a LifeTime! I loved it!

Here I am trying to be sexy... Ha Ha Ha, Me Sexy! Yeah right! I was messin with the settings on my camera and ta da!

I have so much more runnin through my head but its all good! I will type it up another day!

Well, take care and TTFN~ ta ta for now!

~MANDY

10 comments:

  1. What a great picture with your kids!!! And the sexy one too! You are doing so well, Mandy! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both pics! and definitely sexy! Man are you doing good! your gonna blow past me here soon! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great weight loss! also really nice pics...u are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're beautiful! :) And you're doing UHH-MAZING! Look at you, you skinny minnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics (both of them) and you are one sexy mama! I haven't been to the support group for my doc's office and I'm almost 7 months out. I keep thinking I should go but don't get around to it. 3.4 lbs is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pics and congrats on the loss. You really are a beautiful woman and should be pround that you are on the edge of wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud of you. Your best friend would describe you as a loyal and dependable friend, friece and procective mother and a strong and no nonsense woman. You are sexy and the way you have changed your life in the past year is amazing. You and me babe, we are for a lifetime.

    And you had an amazing first kiss, I can belive you don't remember it. Meteor Shower, Mikey T. by the tree at the corner of our building (next to Greg and Lonnie's)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mandy! Just stopped by your blog to take a look. I was banded only 2 months after you! You are doing great on your weight loss! I will have to read some of your earlier blogs and see if I can glean some wisdom from them. I'll be following you for sure. Check out my blog if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! You are awesome. :) I love your pics and it sounds like you are taking it all in stride. :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete