Well, I finally figured out what was wrong with my blog! Why I was not getting any comments! I thought all of a sudden I had been all alone!
My BFF Trina who I shared "The Frog & The Owl" with helped me out! Since Trina now has her own blog; I changed the URL! This is why no-one could see any of my posts! Since you were all following The Frog & The Owl, I had to post on EVERYONE's blog which took quite some time, cut and paste, cut and paste, cut and paste!!!
But thank you so much for Re-Following my blog!!! I really do appreciate it!
OH I finally got my boots! I will post a pic later! I love em'! Macy's had an awesome sale so I only paid $20 for my boots! I guess waiting was worth it!
Thank you again!
~Mandy

Found you. I'm following now.
ReplyDeleteFound you again! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know - consider yourself re-followed!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the FYI! I'm following you again :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know. No comments is no fun.
ReplyDeleteGlad you let us know!!
ReplyDeleteYour posts are showing up in my Google Reader. Maybe I followed you after you changed the URL. Anyway, clicked to follow you again so will see if anything changes.
ReplyDeleteAnd I saw your most recent post of your boots. So cute.