Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

It's that time of the week that I was really dreading this week. I feel like I gained about 10 lbs, just feeling bloated and Ugghh from my period!
BUT.....
I could not believe my eyes when I looked at my weight! OMG, really 215! 215! OMG I am so close to Onederland! 15lbs short of Onederland! I am so so so proud of myself! This is motivation that is very much needed this week!

So it's Valentine's Day Weekend! What did you all get? What did you get your partners? I have not received any presents yet! I did however, get my husband and I a day of Deep Sea Fishing in Glouster, MA. I am super excited! We will be going April 29th! I was really trying to find something different for him this year! I believe he was super happy with his present! Oh and of course a heart shaped box of chocolates!

Well, I am off to T-Mobile, on the hopes of getting a new phone!

Enjoy your weekend!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

~Mandy

8 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Roo's... I was banded on March 23rd, and next month will be my one tear bandiversary. I look forward to following your journey. *Maria*-DiZneDiVa, Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't figure out what was going on with your blog...thanks for the heads up..I could see it in my feed, but then it would say it was not longer available when I clicked on it!!! Found it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same thing happen to me several months back when I changed my blog address. It took me a lot longer to figure out why I lost all my commenters though! We decided not to celebrate V-day this year, but I'm glad you guys are going to both get enjoyment out of his gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well hello there-i just found your blog because you commented over at mine ;) It sounds like You are having a great V-day weekend. Congrats on the added weight-loss too!!

    Ours is action packed. We went to a dance last night and i bought some slightly saucy underwear for both of us. I am saving the candy and card for the actual day. I also buy small treats for my kids-terracotta heel exfoliater gadgets and candy.

    Its my birthday tomorrow so I will have lots of surprises waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DH got me an electric blanket! I am ALWAYS cold at night when I climb into bed. I thought it was super thoughtful. :) I got him a card with some coupons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like an awesome v-day present! :) Great job on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deep sea fishing would be an awesome present! I love to fish! I just heard on the radio this morning that "experience" presents make better memories thatn "object" presents. Good job on yours!

    ReplyDelete