
Well Good Morning,
How is everyone? Do you like my pic? I thought I was looking good (which isn't too often) and snapped a photo! Anyways, I am doing alright! Down a few more pounds! Feeling good, except I still have some gurgling. So this week I am calling the dr's office to see if they can take a little fluid out! I think they rushed my 3 cc's.
How is everyone? Do you like my pic? I thought I was looking good (which isn't too often) and snapped a photo! Anyways, I am doing alright! Down a few more pounds! Feeling good, except I still have some gurgling. So this week I am calling the dr's office to see if they can take a little fluid out! I think they rushed my 3 cc's.
So I must tell you, I have been exercising; well a few days this week anyways! I did some sit ups on the exercise ball and about 5-7 minutes on my treadmil. It may not be alot but my treadmil is an uphill killer! With the asthma I get out of breath easilly! So as days go on, I will increase my time! I am also doing cardio on the wii fit, I love the hula hoops and jogging!
I have been super busy too with Girl Scouts since I am the cookie mom this year! Who would have known it is so time consuming! Yesterday we sat outside Wal-mart in the freezing cold, jumping up and down waving signs for people to buy our cookies! We did really good and sold 165 boxes out of 300!
I have a friend! Its my daughter Hannah's friends mom, also the Girl Scout Troop Leader (Jen, a.k.a Jenna * my nickname for her)! Our girls have been in school together since kindergarten and we finally met last year, but did not get close until recent! I find it extremely easy to talk to her, about anything! We can not make a phone call to one another without it lasting for more than 1/2 hour! I found out yesterday her parents have the same name as mine (really how bizarre is that). Mind you, my new friend is about 10 years older than me, but her kids are the same ages as mine! So we have made plans for Memorial Day Weekend to go camping! None of my friends enjoy the outdoor of camping, so its nice to find another family who does!
Well, today I have my cousin's baby shower to go to! Granted its right downstairs, but I wish I was sick! I really don't want to go! I am just in one of those moods that I don't want to be around a bunch of people! Ever have those days? Today is mine!!! Oh well, I guess I can go and put a smile on face and be "happy"!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~Mandy


Yay for exercising! Just take it one day at a time and remember that every little thing helps.
ReplyDeleteIf I were the Girl Scout cookie mom I could not resist eating all the thin mints. You are a brave (and self-controlled) woman! :)
Great job on the workouts. I started out only being able to last 5 minutes on the elliptical and have slowly owrked up to 15 and hoping to get to 30. I love camping too and know that it is hard to find others that enjoy the outdoors. Your friend sound great.
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard to make friend when you're not in school anymore...that's so great! I recently moved and am looking to meet some new friends...I left behind a whole slew of great ones...so that was sad. Enjoy your adult company and I too think you are brave to have GG cookies around lol!!!
ReplyDelete