Monday, January 17, 2011

Maybe a Tad too TIGHT!!!


Since my "fill" on Thursday I am doing ok, but things are definately different! I can't eat a full 4 oz's. About 4 bites and chew chew chew, I am full! No Problem, I don't want to eat like I used to anyways! My problem is the fact I have this weird gurggling sound after I eat or drink anything! Like it is sitting in the back of my throat and just bubbling away! I am thinking the fill made me just a bit too tight! I can get things down, without throwing it up...but it just stinks to have that feeling! A few people say that it will get better and will eventually subside! This is what I am hoping! I don't want to have to call the Dr. and take more time off work to get an "UnFill"!!!

Since I have the day off, I should start trying to get in a work out! Maybe on the exercise ball, I can do some ab work!

Well, thanks for listening! Hoping for a non gurggling throat next time I write!!

~Mandy


3 comments:

  1. I had a fill on Thursday also. I was gurgling everything until this morning. I was PBing pretty much anything I ate. I was very close to calling and getting a tiny unfill. Thank goodness I am feeling better. I hope you will feel better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read you can have some slight swelling with a new fill and it can take a week to subside. I haven't had a fill yet...so I'm not the best to give advice..I just think I read this somewhere. I hope it eases up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurgling - I will tell you that I gurgle and I'm nowhere near too tight. I've heard this a lot.

    ReplyDelete