Friday, April 2, 2010

Soupiversary

I went grocery shopping last night, and did very well if I do say so myself. And I do.  Before I went I found this recipe for soup that sounds amazing. So I bought most of the ingredients and swapped some out for others. I am making it on Sunday, hopefully. I will tell you how it is and post the recipe if it turns out good. But for a preview here are somethings in it; kale, mushrooms, turkey sausage, carrots, endive, chicken stock.

Today is my 5 year wedding anniversary, (Happy 5th Hunny!)  We are planning to go to the Olive Garden.  I have to tell you, I wish this could be a post about how I find a way to eat healthy there. I am not.  I plan on having soup and cheesy gooey food and cheesecake to boot.  But I will have diet coke, lol.

Have a great day everyone, 
Trina

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to go to the Olive Garden on Saturday with my husband. Trying to see if I can get a babysitter. Happy Anniversary to the two of you. 5 years of Marriage and 10 years of togehterness!

    ReplyDelete