Almost a week on the Chantix and I have my good days and bad. Friday was a pretty good day until about 9pm and on my way to a fullfilling night of drinks and gambling (casino) and where there is drinks and gambling there is about a pack of cigarettes. Goes to show how my Friday ended up with the Non Smoking (NOT GOOD).
As for Saturday seeing as though I didn't roll out of bed until 12:30pm and went back to bed about 9pm; within that 8 1/2 hour time period I smoke 5 cigarettes. I thought not bad seeing as though we went fishing and when I fish, I love to sit and smoke a few cigarettes watch the water and hope I have something on the end of my line. Saturday was a good day but also started 2 doses of the Chantix; since the first few days is one pill in the morning.
Sunday was challenging for me because I was home all day and full of arguments and frustration. The Chantix did not seem to help me out much and I smoked quite a few, over a 1/2 a pack.
Today has been a good day so far its 11:30, I am at work and i have only smoked 3 so far today. I would have usually smoked 6 to 7. I don't have that huge urgancy to head outside every hour on the hour. I am thinking today will be a good day. My official quit date is set for this Friday 4/9/10 and this is my last pack I bought over the weekend. When its gone....IT'S Gone!!!!
So here is to the rest of the week and I pray that I will have mind over matter week :)
Mandy

No comments:
Post a Comment