Saturday, January 25, 2014

~time sure does fly~

It's amazing how you lose track of time.  It's hard to believe that is it has been nearly 2 years since I have blogged! 
 
 
Well here is a quick recap of the past few years....
     Things got a bit depressing after losing my dad!  It felt as though a major piece of us had been pulled out from under us!  We all had a lot of adjusting to do and it is not till recent that we have finally adjusted and are learning to live without him!
     Within the 2 years, my son was diagnosed with ADHD, my daughter was diagnosed with depression/anxiety, and I have become the heaviest weight ever in my life!  I recently had a career change back in late November 2013, that I am not so fond of (dental receptionist)!  I miss the Human Service field...
     I began a new weight loss program through a different hospital back in April 2013.  I had Gastric Bypass surgery on January 16, 2014 (my heaviest at the time of surgery 315) and learning my way through WLS (weight loss surgery) all over again.
     Now I try to deal with the daily struggles of raising a teenage daughter, a son with ADHD, and all my own inner demons!  
 
     Well, I hope that you continue to follow me through my journey as I have been given a 2nd chance to weight loss surgery! 
 
~Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment