I had my friend Jenna over last night.. we had some Margaritas and I was DRUNK! I had not been DRUNK in a loooonnnnggg loooonnnnggggg time! Forgot what that felt like... We had a great time though, playin cards, laughing and drinking! It was a good night for me to forget about my TROUBLES and just LET LOOSE!
Yesterday I was cleanin my house and my mom came upstairs and asked me to give my dad a buzz cut! He lost alot of hair yesterday while in the shower! Its more real than ever now! :( I always give the men in my life haircuts.. but this time was different with my dad... My heart ached and I wanted to break down and cry!
Well, I am honestly short for words today! Not much happening here... I am gaining weight and stressed out and trying to find my way through it all!
Now for a few photos!


Nice photos. We all go through the slump. I know I have for the past 4 months and I'm trying to pull myself out of it...you'll figure it out.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I just wanted to say that I am sorry for all of the stress you are facing! It sounds like you have some good support and you are doing a good job of asking for help when needed from your doctor (upping your meds). I also had my band TAKEN from me, I had band erosion. I am just 2 months out from my band removal and it is still hard everyday to accept that I don't have it anymore. Just wanted to let you know that I understand when it comes to band stuff, email me if you ever want to vent! I'm thinking of going to the sleeve surgery in the future... have you thought of trying any other WLS?
ReplyDeleteTake Care-
Jen
I'm still in a surgery haze so my comments are sketchy at best but GIRL - go buy smaller clothes ... too baggy !!
ReplyDelete