Sunday, June 26, 2011

Time Flies

Amazing that I have not been bloggin in so long!  At least that is what it seems like... So long ago!!!!

Well, I welcome you to another crazy post ... I think I will change my blog to "A day in the CRAZY life of Mandy, Mother, wife, full time worker, daughter, granddaughter, care take of 3 generations..."  ext ext...

Hmmmm where to begin!  I have gained a total of 8 lbs since they removed my lap band!  I am now weighing at 186!  Grrrrrr!!!!!  Its all right though!!!  I know I am stressed (TO THE MAX)!!!!  I am walking/jogging every morning!  I am workin out, so I guess I am building up so muscles???????  Who the hell knows!

My weight is the least of my worries at the moment!  I began Therapy!  Yuppers, I got myself into Therapy!  Honestly, I never really sat back and looked at how much shit I am going through at the moment!  My therapist...was SHOCKED at everything going on in my life at the moment and amazed at how CALM I seem!

Well, my dad began Chemo and has been doing fairly well so far!  Just been really nauseous  from it.  My Nana is home from Rehab (thank god)!  I am on Vacation this week coming!

Oh I had an argument with my husbands ex!  OH MY GOSH!!!!  I CAN'T F********* STAND HER!  That post will be for another time!  But anywhoooooo...




 Me and My Husband's Anniversary was Thursday!  I got us tickets for Creedence Clearwater!  (HE LOVES THEM)!  Here is a few pics of us!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment