Monday, June 27, 2011

ReFocus

So as I posted the other night, life has been a bit Crazy these past few months!  I must honestly say that since I had my Lap Band Removed, things have just been going in a downward spiral!  I have become not only a care giver to my kids, but my dad and grandparents too!  Amazing I am taking care of 3 generations (2 before and one after me)!!!


I have now become the main person for my grandfathers Dr. Appointments!  Not sure why, but it always seems as though he doesn't get mad at me!  (I tell him like it is)!  "YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE DR!  You just had a Freak-in Knee replacement and your leg should not be discolored like that!  CALL THE DR!"  As an old stubborn Irish Man, Grandpa refused to call the Dr..... So I did it for him!  I was furious to find out a baseball hit him in the knee a few days before that why his leg was bruised!  I love him dearly!  I also called his Heart Dr to schedule an appointment for his follow up.  


I have been taking time off of work to go to the Dr's with my dad too!  Chemo, Radiation, blood work, and stool samples!  Calling the Oxygen place cause the machine isn't working!  Making sure his weight is maintaining and he isn't losing too much.  Today he was the same as last week! His pain is being managed, better than before!  We just pray every day that treatment will help him and help improve his quality of life!  I have yet to tell my kids anything and I know they are worried, but I at first need to be OK with this diagnosis... and I am still not!  I am still in shock!  


When my Nana was coming home from Rehab, I needed to call insurance companies, medical supply companies, and Dr's office to get prescriptions and supplies for her to come home.  Commodes, shower chairs, ect....  


My husband and I have always had troubles with his ex.. and now they have just gotten worse!  I flipped out on her!  I not sure where all the anger is coming from... but she really gets under my skin!  Maybe now that I am not going to let her "run" my life, as she has in the past.  We always finagle our schedule accommodating her!  NO MORE SWEETHEART!  Thursday was our anniversary, and I told her we would not be home on Friday night.  Apparently she had plans and told me "NO, Natasha goes Friday to Sunday this weekend"!  Ummm... NOPE NOT THIS TIME!  Do you know the Crazy bitch sat in our driveway for 45 mins waiting for us to come home!  We didn't answer the phones or anything!  Then on Saturday she dropped her off and started her shit!  I am so tired of this shit now!  I could no longer keep my mouth shut!  Nearly 7 years of keepin quiet!  I have grown a pair of balls and WOW!!!!  HA Ha Ha... So I guess she is taking us back to court again!  


I am on vaca this week and excited to just have some time off to help clear my mind.  My kids are now out of school for the summer, they are drivin me nutty already!  I will be glad to get back to work on the 5th of July! LOL~  


Well, Take Care Everyone!  I have missed blogging!  

~Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Her drama is really not necessary. She needs to go sit down somewhere.

    I will keep your parents and grandparents in my thoughts and prayers.

    Keep you head up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i would so be putting a smak down on the ex. You are a better soul than me! You are amazing for taking on so much and know that life never give you more than you can handle!! You can do this...just keep you head up!

    ReplyDelete