Sunday, April 10, 2011

pics of Spring 2011

Me and my hubby Dario! I luv him to pieces!!!


Me and my baby boy (6yrs old) Joshua!  


Me and my little girl (11yrs old in Aug).. Not so Little Anymore Hannah Banana


Me riding Hannah's Bike!  Been 10 yrs since I sat on a bike...never mind ride one!


I just got back from my walk!  I was excited and ready to go!  LOL.. My husband asked if I was on crack cause I was so full of energy and my eyes were wide open!  LOL... It sure was a great day for a walk!


~Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Your family is beautiful...and so are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome for bike riding. I still haven't ridden my bike in the last year...I think I will plan that for the family one night after dinner! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sharing pictures. You and your family are beautiful! You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete