I really had to post this because it really shows how far I have come! The top left was last February 2010. Top right was today. Bottom left was over the weekend and Bottom right was the day I quit smoking (April 8th 2010).. Just about a year ago! The transformation is UNBELIEVEABLE! My cheeks were so freakin huge! I can't get over it!
Wow - you look amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteah-maaaaaz-ing!!!!! I can't wait to post these types of pictures. You really look fabulous and you inspire me! <3
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. The transformation is amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow - what a difference. You are looking fantastic - well done!
ReplyDeleteYou look astounding! (wanted to use a word other than amazing, but you are amazing!)
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing...totally awesome!!
ReplyDeleteamazing changes! You are so pretty too!
ReplyDeletewahoooo for you! you look GREAT!!
ReplyDeletexxxooo
You look AMAZING!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning! You really do. But I need to ask- does it feel strange getting all these positive comments about your looks? I hear those comments now, and struggle to deal with it now that I have lost my weight. Anyway, hope to see you Thursday at the meeting!
ReplyDeleteWow...you look WONDERFUL!
ReplyDelete