Friday, March 25, 2011

BYOC

1. How do you handle criticism?
I think I handle it well. At least I always get that on my evaluations at work! I don't piss and moan about it b/c if I am not doing something write or not good enough; I want to know! I am not a perfectionist... but I don't mind criticism! Unless it is from MY mother!!! HA HA HA.


2. Who had or has had the greatest impact on your life?
I believe my kids made the biggest impact on my life! I don't know what I would do without them. It made me who I am today. I had to grow up quick and realize what was more important in life! I Love my Hannah & Joshua

3. If you had a friend that spoke to you the way YOU speak to yourself – would you keep them as a friend and for how long?
Probably not. I don't talk bad about myself but I also don't talk to highly of myself either. So if someone was not happy with who I am... then see ya!

4. Do you think crying is a form or weakness or a form of strength?
I say it can be a bit of both.. I cry when I am really frustrated (that is my weakness) and its worse when people see me at my weakest points! I think it can also help clean your soul and help you stay strong and focused! I cry alot! When I am happy, sad, frustrated, aggrivated, irritated, overwhelmed! I am an emotional roller coaster sometimes!

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Blog Land... I been reading...NOT commenting. Most times I read while I am at work! I wish we could chat with people on here... or something like a facebook so u can see what everyone else commented!
In real life... Today is my son's birthday! 6 yrs old today! Tomorrow will be busy runnin around getting everything for the party (its tomorrow night) 4-6pm. Then there is also Family Night.. My whole family (grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins) we all get together for Family Game Night once a month!
I guess a decision has been made as far as my new CO-WORKER!!! But I am being shut out and not told anything! It's really drivin me nutty!

Well that about sums it up! Have a wonderful weekend and I will see u all at some point for my Weigh IN!!!

~Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment