Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ok here are my boots! And Me & My Mom

TOnight I went down to mum's house for her camera! Had to take pics of my new boots! I told you all I would once I finally got them! While I was down there, we did some dance your pants off "Richard Simmons"! It was hilarious! But NEVER EVER work out in boots! LMAO! I didn't plan on workin out down there! Just wanted pics! So here they are~

My New Boots! I have waited for these for quite sometime now! My daughter is jealous now Mummy has a pair of boots!



Here is me and my mom! "We" are 84.8 lbs lighter! Mom has lost just over 30lbs! We are rockin' it! We are going to Dancing our Pants off to Richard! It's a great work out and we laughed the whole time!
~Mandy

8 comments:

  1. So Cute! Agreed, never dance in boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all look fantastic! Love the boots...can't wait until I can pull some over my fat calves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your Mom look absolutely Beautiful!!!

    GREAT boots, too!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting some boots like that. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and your mom are doing so good!!! keep it up chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look great! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new boots!! Ya'll look great and you should be very happy!!!

    ReplyDelete