Hope everyones weekend was good! At least better than mine! I am sad the Steelers did not win last night, but it sure was a good game.
You know since Friday night, I really feel like nothing has gone "right". First my truck, then cookies, me and my hubby fighting, I am really irritated lately. I get easily frustrated with him! Today at work just sucked!
Today when I woke up, I felt good, I felt refreshed, vibrant, healthy and ready to go! I got to work at 7:45 and no-one was around except the my bosses boss (Cheryl). My boss was comin in late today! My co-worker Denise (the other Case Manager) called out today! Then I found out 4 staff were out
today! We are so short staffed as it is, we can't afford to have 4 staff out! Ok, so I was supposed to have an ISP meeting at 10am.. I couldn't even go! Had to have the Program Director from ANOTHER program take my place. I had to work on the floor, I had bathroom duty again! Let me tell you; I do not need to work out on these days. I sweat my a** off enough just changing people! So I came home today, cooked dinner and now I am sittin in my recliner with a wine cooler in my hand Chillaxin (as my kids say)!

It's just what I ordered (not the Dr.) for myself. I have my music blasted and just tryin to unwind and Chill out! My kids are downstairs at Grammie's (my mom). Sorry pic is dark my web cam is not the greatest!
I told my husband today that we really need time for me and him! We are NEVER alone! I just need time for me and him! I think I need it more than him. SInce I am getting so easily irritated with him. Reason being is ALL he does is NAG! I hate it! He doesn't Nag at me, it's the Kids! Sometimes I really want to tell him to SHUT THE F*** UP! I am sick of hearin it and I am pretty Damn sure the kids are!
Ok so enough of that subject, I have to say I am really starting to realize that I NEED A FILL! Maybe not a whole lot, but something! All I want to do is EAT EAT EAT! Not good! Not good at all! I am not too happy about this! I know its almost "that" time! But seriously, I haven't been this bad since well before surgery. What do I do for the time being. My next appointment is not til the 24th of this month. My luck, since it has really sucked lately, I would be up about 10lbs.
Ok, well I am going to finish up here. Try to enjoy the last few minutes of peace b4 my kiddos come up.
~Mandy

Me and my hubby have a date night every two weeks on his payday. It's good to be able to catch up on those nights and keeps the romance alive!
ReplyDeleteYou could always try to call and get in earlier if you really feel the need! I would be more than happy to fill some of my fill with you! I just pb'd ice cream! I am calling first thing in the morning! And when you figure out how to control PMS hunger, please share!!!!
ReplyDelete