
I was nominated for the Stylish Blogger AWARD. I would like to thank Amber over at http://amber-jewelintherough.blogspot.com/ and momof4redheads @ http://canadiangirlwithaband.blogspot.com/2011/02/awards.html
So I am supposed to reveal 7 things about myself...I will have to give this some serious thought...
1. I am extremely shy! I don't have many friends and hate making new friends because I don't talk much until you get to know me! I really don't have much social skills and never know what to say!
2. I have really bad anxiety, to the point I can't breath. I usually get this anxiety when I am put on the spot! I hate being center of attention. Doing presentations, giving speeches, or demonstrations. I stumble over my words! The anxiety really takes over. (all ties in with me being shy and no social skills).
3. I am judgemental and think that everyone else is too! (Not everyone..but, you know what I mean). I care what others think and say! I judge people, not one of my best qualities...and I hate that I do it! I try really hard not to judge, but I always feel people are judging me! (It's all part of my insecurities)!
4. I am an only child (in my mind). I have step brothers and sisters...but don't have much contact with them. I don't speak with my Father, so I chose not to speak with them. I felt as though my Father replaced me with his Wife's children (then had children of their own) and he never treated me the same since!
5. I have a really close relationship with my mother! I live upstairs from her and she is my Best Friend! I tell her (Pretty Much) everything! Except the things I know she does not need to hear! LOL. I confide in her for alot of things and she is great to my children!
6. I am running out of things here! Like Amber I am only a few credits away from my Associates Degree. I just haven't had the time, money or energy to go back to school. I need 2 Math classes and a Science.
7. I have a hard time expressing myself verbally! I can write it down and send it off..but when it comes to problem solving (in my relationship) or confrontation, I get really upset and cry!My Nominations are
1. Tori @Tori's Tattle Tales
2. Manda Panda @ CandyLand to BandLand
3. Shannon @ A Fat Wife's Journey to Fabulous
4. Violinist with a Band
5. Kellie @ Something About Kellie
6. Manda @ The REAL Me
7. Tanya @ Tanya's Lap Band Journey
8. Ronnie @ Ronnie's Bandumentary
9. Molly @ A Lead Singer
10. Bonnie @ Banded and Proud of It!
11. Amanda @ Amanda's Waning
12. Amanda @ Band on the Run
13. Tagyourit @ Fat Girl on the Outside
14. Heather @ Heathers LapBand Journey
15. Amanda @ Life of a (Hopeful) Loser
Didn't realize how many Amanda's I have nominated! Well thank you to those who read my blog! I appreciate your support! You are my motivation! Thank you!
~Mandy

WOWsers! Look at the Amandas...I think we need to find out why all these mothers named their babies AManda!? Thank you so much for the award! It really does make me smile!
ReplyDeleteYou did great! Good list...and your picture in the top corner is absolutely STUNNING!!! You are one beautiful lady!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I enjoyed reading your list and getting to know you a little better.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the award! There does seem to be a lot of amanda's around here, huh? I totally relate to the shy thing. I did a whole post about how I'm trying to come out of my shell. Great "getting to know you" items!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award, sweetie! :) And I totally know what you mean about number seven, it's one of my worst things!
ReplyDeleteHey babe, congrats on your award, your so stylish. ;) I started my new blog a few days ago, you should run over and check it out, http://alittleroomto.blogspot.com/ Oh and I have some valentines for the kids and some scrapbooking stuff Hannah might like. She mentioned wanting to do it last time I was there. Text me, xoxo
ReplyDeleteTrina