Monday, February 21, 2011

Moving on

Good Morning,

Hope all is well! I am happy to have an extra day off this weekend. Thank goodness for Presidents'! LoL.
So I went to my monthly WLS Support Group Meeting last Thurs night. It really got me thinking! WLS can either make or break your relationships. Well, I believe my relationships are good with my everyone~or I should say it seems as though everyone is doing what they can to support me! However, there is something wrong with "Me"!! I cry alot lately, I am extremely emotional, easily irritated, frustrated, and not sure what mood I am in half the time. I feel bad for my husband cause I take everything out on him. So I came to the realization that I need a therapist! Someone who I can talk to, who will not be judgemental, who does not know me, who won't take sides, just someone to listen!
The meeting also talked about friendship. I don't have too many, but I try to keep the ones I have close! Its' just complicated at time! Working hours, family, kids, extra activites...! Its difficult at times to get together.

So anyways, my boss told me they will be posting the position "Case Manager". It's not realistic for me to do the job on my own. They are raising the starting pay and giving me a raise as well. But honestly, I am going to have to train someone! It's so difficult to train people to do our job. There is so much to do! So much for one to learn! I will do what I have to...I just really want to stomp my feet and have a tantrum! My anxiety level is through the roof!
Here is a photo of me and my co-worker! 5 yrs for me is a long time! I never worked a job over a year! Me & Denise! I will miss her dearly!

So Saturday night I went to Foxwoods Casino with my mom! Went to BINGO, played the slots and totally failed the "Diet"! I had cheddar & brocc soup from Panera Bread. Half a slice of pizza (No crust). Some candies to suck on and alcoholic beverages (white russians) At least they have protein in them! It's made with Milk. LoL.
Oh, I almost forgot! Just as I really thought my "Girls" were getting smaller!!! I went Friday night to Lane Bryant! I wanted to get measured and find the "RIGHT" size bra for me! So, I get measured...40 F! Are you Freakin Kiddin ME! I dropped a few sizes around...but I always wore a DDD! No wonder I was always popping out a bit! But they don't carry a F size in the store! So I will continue to squeeze my puppies into a DDD. HA HA HA! I nearly fell to my kness when she ever said F cup!
Well thats my story for today! Have a great week! My kids are on vacation this week. I however, will be at work! Enjoy!

~Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Very cute picture. It sucks she had to leave and you have to train someone, but at least you got a raise. In this economy, most employers say jump and you have to say "How high?"

    ReplyDelete