Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is it tIme for a fill??

I called the Dr's office today because I feel like now that they took all the fluid out, and my stomach has finally had time to heal; It's time for a fill! My next appointment with him is not til the 24th of this month.
I am eating more, snacking more, and just not having much restriction here! My Dr. is on vacation so the covering Dr. will call me back with an appointment to get me in.
Valentine's Day is next Monday! Not sure what to get my hubby! I don't want to get him chocolates...or a stuffed animal! I know he wants a new fishing reel, but I just bought him one a few weeks ago. I asked him why he needed another when he has 5 now... his response "why do you need boots when you have 3 pairs already"??? Ok, I got it, good point! But I still haven't found the boots I want!
Anywhooo, I am off to take my girls to their scouts meeting.

Take care,

~Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Haha, we have so many boots because we have to have one for every outfit. The fish don't care what his reel looks like!

    I didn't get anything for my husband for Valentine's day and I told him so. He said he didn't get anything for me either but I told him I would like him to deliver flowers to me. We'll go out to dinner and a movie tonight though.

    ReplyDelete