Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2nd try at the "FILL"

So last week I posted about whether or not I should get a fill! I ended up calling the Dr.'s office and they were able to get me an appointment with another Dr. since mine was on vacation. I went in this morning and they gave me 2cc's. I have been on liquids all day and when I got on their scale (with jeans and all) I was down 1 lb since Saturday! Liquids again for 1/2 the day tomorrow then to soft foods!

Hopefully this time the fill won't make me feel so BLAH!!!

Today was a better day~I am sure once my co-worker is gone, I will be fine...it's just hard to say good-bye! Plus, BIG changes are about to occur...I really need to stand up and focus on what "I" need to do! Only me as Case Manager! I feel like people think I am not capable of runnin things on my own! Well....F*** them! The thing is, I can do the job..on my own or with someone else, problem is I don't want anyone else! LMAO. But Really Dear God, I will need lots of strength and patience! I love my job... I love my job.... I love my job....!!!

I am off...have a good night!

~Mandy

P.S...NSV- Pulling the seat in the car closer, and closer to the steering wheel! (Wow, how my boobs are shrinking..LOL)!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on weight loss and NSV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there work can be a real B!tch

    love the NSV, It alway seems like the sisters are the first thing to go :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the fill does well! I am a little upset at losing my boobs but I can always get that fixed in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Nice NSV. And I hope this fill is exactly what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man! From the boobs up I am just fine, hope when I lose they dont sag too much.

    Hope fill is just what you need and that you stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EXcellent! I hope you feel great. If you are tolerating liquids well then I am sure you will do awesome! Congrats on the NSV too, that is a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete