This past week was my first week back to work! Thank God it was only 3 days, well actually I 2 days for me. Monday was a snow day, So I worked Tuesday and Wednesday! Thursday I had called out because I was so constipated I had to take 3 dosed of Mirolax to help get things moving! Would rather be at home for that! But it was rough! I was exhausted! Getting back into routine, thank goodness the kids are on school vacation and I didn't have to worry about Lunches and Homework and all the extras.
I went to Weight Watchers to weigh in. Down another 3.8 this week! I am so happy with the weight loss results! I am at the weight I was almost 6 years ago when I had my son!
I will be skinny in 2011. That is my goal for this year! To work out and get fit!
Focus on those that matter most to me! Spend more quality time with my family, not just hubby and kids; but extended family! And hopefully Friends!
I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! To some new friends I have made and old friends I love! To my immediate family and extended family! I hope you make the best out of the New Year and it brings you happiness!
Until Next Time!!!

Happy New Year! We can do it!
ReplyDeletehttp://imwiththeband7.blogspot.com/
You have had a great year. I am happy we have spent more time together this year, lets keep it up. I love you and I am proud of you!
ReplyDelete